Short Message Service, or SMS, is a very popular method of communication. It is distinct and separate from regular telephonic chat. This makes it an ideal form of conversation if you want it to be secretive. SMS requires very little time as compared to its other counterparts. The following are the advantages of bulk SMS.
- Instant messages can be sent in case of disasters and critical situations.
- Significant information can be sent to key customers or suppliers. This will guarantee the information sent is received by the right person.
- Greetings can be sent to customers, employees and suppliers on special events. This will make the bond between the customer and company even stronger.
- Field employees such as sales people or technicians on the road can be informed about work related updates.
- Marketing can easily be done to reach customers.
- Unlike e-mails, online text messaging is not treated as spam or junk mail. The messages go directly into the inbox of the phone.
- Many people are informed just by pressing a button.
- Conversations shall remain secretive.
With the above benefits, sending bulk SMS saves money and is less time-consuming than other methods. This is why many companies are now using the bulk SMS service.