Internet SMS has many advantages over many other modes of communication. When compared to a telephone conversation, internet SMS is more discreet which makes it an ideal means for communication at times when you do not wish to get disturbed. If compared to an e-mail or phone call, internet SMS can, in some cases, be more appropriate. If the client’s phone is not in range, he will be able to receive the SMS as soon as he comes into network coverage.
You can also get the delivery reports when the message is delivered to the client’s phone. Unlike e-mail, SMS is considered to be a spam free mode of communication. When we talk about bulk message one may get confused. It is actually a service that enables a person to send a single message to a number of recipients.
A bulk messaging service can provide real benefits to large business organisations and companies which need to be in constant contact with their employees and customers. Large companies can easily inform customers about the latest offers and promotions with the help of bulk messaging.
A few advantages of bulk messaging are:
• Companies can issue instant alerts to their employees regarding critical situations and emergencies
• For sending information to important suppliers and customers making sure the information is received by the appropriate person
• On special occasions companies can send greetings to their suppliers and clients
• Messages can be sent using a computer to several recipients in a single click
• Advertisements can also be added along with the message